You can easily do this by adding the new questions to the existing survey and clicking “save” at the top right of the survey creator. If you wish to use the original survey without using the new questions you can program the survey to skip those specific questions by using the survey logic feature.
Articles in this section
- How can I change the search terms so that I only see the results from 1 channel and not the results from all the organizations channels?
- Can I change the dashboard results to show responses from the past 7 days?
- I would like to make some small changes to an existing survey. How can I do that without having to make the whole survey again and without erasing the old responses?
- I can’t find a survey that was made by colleague, what should I do?
- I can’t find my results, what should I do?
- Can I activate different surveys for different channels?
- Can I download the results in Excel format?
- Where can I find my authorization code?
- Are there any additional fees?
- What is the billing schedule for subscriptions?