A user is anyone who has access to your Feedbackly dashboard. You can add as many users as you'd like and customize their rights (which channel groups and features they have access to).
Articles in this section
- What is a User?
- What is one respondent?
- How can I change the search terms so that I can see the results from only 1 channel and not the results from all the organizations channels?
- Can I change the dashboard results to show responses from the past 7 days?
- I would like to change an existing survey. How can I do that without having to make the whole survey again and without erasing the old responses?
- I can’t find a survey that was made by colleague, what should I do?
- I can’t find my results, what should I do?
- Can I activate different surveys for different channels?
- Can I download the results in Excel format?
- Where can I find my authorization code?