One respondent is any individual who answers one of your surveys either partially or completely.
Articles in this section
- What is a User?
- What is one respondent?
- How can I change the search terms so that I can see the results from only 1 channel and not the results from all the organizations channels?
- Can I change the dashboard results to show responses from the past 7 days?
- I would like to change an existing survey. How can I do that without having to make the whole survey again and without erasing the old responses?
- I can’t find a survey that was made by colleague, what should I do?
- I can’t find my results, what should I do?
- Can I activate different surveys for different channels?
- Can I download the results in Excel format?
- Where can I find my authorization code?