With the Feedback inbox, you are able to track customer service issues down to which customer left the feedback, and send them SMS or email messages directly to them.
How to send a message to a customer
1. Go to the Feedback inbox tab of your dashboard
2. Here you will find all of the feedback you have received. Click on a conversation
3. You will be able to see all of the feedback they have given you. If they left their email address or phone number in one of your surveys, you will see the "SMS reply" and "Email reply" tabs on the top of the message field. Select one.
4. Write your message below and click send.
How to collect customer names, emails, and phone numbers
1. Create a survey
2. Add a "form" question type
3. Add options for name, email, and phone number
4. Publish your survey and start collecting data
How to auto-assign feedback to a user group
1. Create a user group by going to the organization tab > settings > name your user group, click add, then click save.
2. Create a feedback notification by going to the notifications tab, there will be an option that says "assign feedback to a user group in the Feedback Inbox". Click the dropdown and select the user group you would like the feedback to be auto-assigned to.
4. Click save
5. Now all feedback that meets the notification rule that you created will automatically be assigned to the specified user group.
Managing customer support issues
You can mark messages as "processed". Just click on a conversation and then click the "process feedback" button.
You can also add an internal note to ensure that every user on your Feedbackly account is up to date on the status of customer support issues. Just click the "internal note" button, type your message and the add your note. Only people users in your Feedbackly account can see internal notes.