We've been listening to you! Thank you to everyone who has suggested new features over the past few months. We're happy to announce the new version of Feedbackly with over 30 new features and will be released this Wednesday, September 27th! Here are the biggies:
- Now you can set the probability (% out of 100) that a question will appear in your survey. This is useful if you want to create a survey with lots of questions and would like to ask certain questions to a smaller sample of respondents.
Improvements to the multiple choice question type
- Allow respondents to select more than one option in a 'word choice' question. This is useful for questions where more than one answer is possible.
New filtering for feedback results
- We've redesigned our results filter in the results view and the feedback list. Now you can easily choose a custom date range and even compare 2 different date ranges. (Plus it just looks much better!
'Thank you' screen customization
- You can now add a link in the 'thank you' screen of your survey. Link to your website, landing page, another survey, anything!
Additional triggering parameters for our web widget
- You can exclude pages from loading your web widget. This is useful for pages which require an uninterrupted experience. Set a keyword string to exclude pages with that keyword. You can also prevent the survey from reappearing after a user has closed or completed the survey.
Ability to add metadata to surveys
- Add metadata to the feedback you collect. This will help you segment feedback, identify users with their id’s, add transaction details like sums; or whatever you can think of! Metadata will show up as extra fields in the feedback list.
And/or rules for notifications
- Easily add custom and/or rules to your surveys so you can have more control over how your employees are notified of responses.
+ Many many more improvements and bug fixes...